Completing construction and selling your project shouldn’t come with a side of profit loss and liability.
In discussions with builders around the country, the primary reason for warranty issues following the sale of a property seems to be linked to the greater dependence on sub-contractors and the inability to inspect the quality of work consistently.
To reverse this trend, your OnGuard Pro will structure a simple four step process with you to understand:
- Construction Plans & Materials
- Areas Prone to Dewpoint Cycling, Condensation & Structural Moisture Content Increases
- Engineered Moisture Controls & Deployment
- Continuous Protection Warranty Inspection Sign-offs
The result of planning and working with your OnGuard Pro will be a project that:
- Preserves your profit margin (by limiting your moisture related warranty issues)
- Mitigates your liability exposure (through the Continuous Protection Warranty transfer)
- Differentiates you from competition
- Adds profit to your bottom line (through our affiliate program)